Research on Children’s Environmental Health
Learn more about research on children's environmental health through these sites.
National Children’s Study
The National Children's Study is the largest research study of the environment's effects on children's health and development ever conducted in the United States.
Children’s Environmental Health Research Centers
A primary goal of the program is the accelerated application of basic research findings into clinical intervention strategies with a view towards preventing adverse health outcomes in children.
Read more about Children's Environmental Health
- Overview of Children's Environmental Health
- Tips to Protect Children from Environmental Risks
- General Information about Children’s Environmental Health
- Information on Specific Health Exposures and Health Effects
- Organizations with Interest in Children's Environmental Health
- Resources for Community Outreach and Education
- Online Tutorials and Presentations
- Other Resources