Vaping and Adolescents – Wednesday, July 22 at 12:00 pm ET/11:00 pm CT/10:00 am MT/9:00 am PT
- Define vaping and e-cigarette use
- Identify United States regulations related to vaping
- Explain the epidemiology of vaping
- Describe the health impacts of vaping
- List prevention, screening, and treatment strategies for adolescents
Moderated by: Mark Anderson, MD, FAAP
Dr. Mark Anderson is the Medical Director at Kid’s Care Primary and Specialty Care Clinics, Denver Health. Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Epidemiology, University of Colorado School of Medicine and School of Public Health. He serves as the Director of the Rocky Mountain/ Region 8 PEHSU.
Presented by: G. Sam Wang
Dr. G. Sam Wang is a pediatric emergency medicine, medical toxicology trained physician at Children’s Hospital Colorado. He academic and research interests include the impact of poisonings and drugs of abuse on the pediatric and adolescent population.