PEHSU Grand Rounds | Lead poisoning and impact on school readiness - How to overcome the toxic effects – December 19, 2018 at 1:00pm ET
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Time: 1:00pm EST
Presenter: Jennifer A. Lowry, MD; Director, Division of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Therapeutic Innovation; Children's Mercy; Kansas City, MO; PEHSU Region 7
By the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe multiple sources that may result in lead poisoning in children.
- Understand the impact that lead has on school readiness
- Provide opportunities to children with lead exposures to optimize the ability to learn
- Audio is only available through a phone line and not available on your computer.
- Upon registeration you will be provided a call-in number, access code, and attendee ID. Please call the phone number and enter both the access code and attendee ID.
- At the beginning of the conference, all participants will be muted on entry in order to minimize extraneous noise.
- If you wish to ask a question or provide a comment please use the "raise your hand" icon and the moderator will recognize you. Alternatively, you can send the moderator or one of the panelists a text message using the chat function.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not link your web login with your phone number, it will be difficult to unmute the correct phone line. This can happen if you don't enter your call in user id when prompted. This can also happen if you key in the call in user id too quickly.