PEHSU Grand Rounds | The Role of Early Life Exposures in Late Life Neurodegenerative Disorders – August 15, 2018 at 1:00pm ET
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Time: 1:00pm EDT
Presenter: Samuel M. Goldman, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine & Neurology, University of California-San Francisco Co-director, PEHSU Region 9
By the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the underlying pathologies of the primary neurodegenerative diseases
- Describe three mechanisms involved in neurodegeneration
- Give an example supporting the multi-hit hypothesis of neurodegeneration
- Name three potential early life risk factors for Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s disease
- Audio is only available through a phone line and not available on your computer.
- Upon registeration you will be provided a call-in number, access code, and attendee ID. Please call the phone number and enter both the access code and attendee ID.
- At the beginning of the conference, all participants will be muted on entry in order to minimize extraneous noise.
- If you wish to ask a question or provide a comment please use the "raise your hand" icon and the moderator will recognize you. Alternatively, you can send the moderator or one of the panelists a text message using the chat function.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not link your web login with your phone number, it will be difficult to unmute the correct phone line. This can happen if you don't enter your call in user id when prompted. This can also happen if you key in the call in user id too quickly.