PEHSU Grand Rounds | What was Old is New Again: A Home Visit Model Using Integrated Health Navigation for Children with Asthma – October 10, 2018 at 1:00pm ET
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Time: 1:00pm EDT
Presenters: Mark Anderson, MD, FAAP; Physician, Kid’s Care Clinic, Denver Health Medical Center; Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Denver, CO; Principal Investigator, PEHSU Region 8 and Allison Maytag, MPH; Evaluation Specialist; Partners in Evaluation & Research Center, Kaiser Permanente Institute for Health Research, Aurora, CO
By the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the value health navigators can bring to clinical programs and how they can and do interact with clinicians
- State some of the effects on outcomes experienced with navigator-based programs and specific cost-avoidance seen with a home visit program for children with asthma
- Audio is only available through a phone line and not available on your computer.
- Upon registeration you will be provided a call-in number, access code, and attendee ID. Please call the phone number and enter both the access code and attendee ID.
- At the beginning of the conference, all participants will be muted on entry in order to minimize extraneous noise.
- If you wish to ask a question or provide a comment please use the "raise your hand" icon and the moderator will recognize you. Alternatively, you can send the moderator or one of the panelists a text message using the chat function.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not link your web login with your phone number, it will be difficult to unmute the correct phone line. This can happen if you don't enter your call in user id when prompted. This can also happen if you key in the call in user id too quickly.