Grand Rounds: Doc, what’s the answer? Addressing parents' environmental health concerns about a community-level exposure-December 8, 2015
- Provide an overview of a multi-faceted PEHSU response to a community-level exposure.
- Review key principles of pediatric environmental health that were central to PEHSU response.
- Review 3 common clinical inquiries to PEHSUs regarding the community-level exposure and response to local providers:
- Increased asthma symptoms
- Request for chemical biomonitoring
- Management of possible asbestos exposure
Region 2 PEHSU