CDC Project Firstline Videos
Project Firstline, CDC’s national training collaborative of diverse healthcare and public health partners is addressing healthcare infection prevention and control. It is committed to creating resources that help millions of frontline healthcare workers understand and confidently apply the infection control principles and protocols necessary to protect themselves, their facility, their family, and their community from infectious disease threats. Please see below for some videos you might find useful!
Linking to this website does not represent endorsement of the content by the PEHSU program.
- Episode 6: How Do Viruses Spread From Surfaces To People?
- Episode 17: What is Ventilation?
- Episode 18: Why Does Ventilation Matter?
- Episode 20: Why Do Cleaning and Disinfection Matter in Healthcare?
- Episode 21: Do We Really Have to Talk About Hand Hygiene? Again? Yes!