Tips to Protect Children from Environmental Risks
All of us can take some simple steps to protect children’s health from harmful environmental exposures. We encourage parents and other adults to learn more about how to protect children from environmental hazards. We invite you to read the following tip sheets and other information, share them with others, and don’t forget to follow through on the tips!
“Tips” may be ordered from the following sites: http://www2.epa.gov/children/what-you-can-do-protect-children-environmental-risks
We encourage you to distribute them at health fairs, community educational meetings and gatherings of parents. They are free, available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese, and they also come with an appealing growth chart in English or Spanish.
Read more about Children's Environmental Health
- Overview of Children's Environmental Health
- General Information about Children’s Environmental Health
- Information on Specific Health Exposures and Health Effects
- Organizations with Interest in Children's Environmental Health
- Resources for Community Outreach and Education
- Online Tutorials and Presentations
- Research on Children’s Environmental Health
- Other Resources